NOTE: Figures purchased online will be selected at random
Play out loads of thrilling adventures with Series 21 of the LEGO® Minifigures collectibles! There are 12 delightful characters to collect, including Centaur Warrior, Beekeeper, Alien and Paddle Surfer. Each limited-edition minifigure comes with loads of details, 1 or more cool accessories and a fun leaflet. Who will you discover inside your next ‘mystery' bag?
Kids can bring exciting play possibilities to any LEGO® set with these fun, treat-sized, LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) toys. This new-for-January-2021 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take play in thrilling new directions. Imaginative character lineup Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to a new, limited-edition range of characters, including Centaur Warrior, Shipwreck Survivor, Pug Costume Guy, Beekeeper, Ladybug Girl, Violin Kid, Alien, Space Police Guy, Ancient Warrior, Airplane Girl, Cabaret Singer and Paddle Surfer. Surprising and fun Each finely crafted, highly detailed minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessory elements and a collector's leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone's face.
• More LEGO® toy people and characters! Boost endless play with these cool LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
• What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus one or more accessories and a collector's leaflet. A great addition to any LEGO® collection that will inspire new play.
• LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, inspiring their imaginations and helping them build creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends.
• These limited-edition, high-quality minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift.
• LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.