Buckle up for an open-road adventure! Stephanie, Emma and Ethan are exploring the beautiful forest wilderness beyond Heartlake City. Drive their cool camper van, towing the boat behind. Pull up by a lake so Stephanie can unhitch the boat and go sailing. Relax by the lakeside and make friends with the raccoon. When night falls, take the sleeping bags out of the van and go to sleep under the stars.
- LEGO® Friends Forest Camper Van and Sailboat (41681) is the perfect gift for nature-loving kids to explore their passion for the great outdoors. Packed with features, it inspires creative play.
- This birthday gift for kids comes with LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Emma and Ethan mini-dolls and a raccoon toy, plus a detailed camper van, sailboat, mini lakeside picnic set, jetty and mountain scenery.
- Kids can play out open-road adventures in the camper van. Its roof opens so they can access the interior easily. They can unhitch the boat and go sailing or relax and enjoy the natural surroundings.
- Put a smile on the face of explorers aged 7+ with this LEGO® Friends playset. It’s the perfect birthday or Christmas present for wildlife-loving kids who have some building experience.
- The camper van measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide. The boat measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) long and 1 in. (4 cm) wide.
- This set comes with lots of cool functions for maximum play value. The van’s roof is hinged for easy access to the kitchen, while the boat unhitches from the trailer and has a movable sail and rudder.
- This gift for kids comes with a raft of accessories to spark imaginative storytelling including a skateboard, helmet, phone, board game tile, suitcase, life jackets, picnic table, GPS and a camera.
- Along with LEGO® Friends Forest Waterfall (41677), Forest House (41679) and Forest Horseback Riding Center (41683), this playset is perfect for kids who love adventure toys.
- Popular LEGO® toys meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® new toys are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards